Everyday Diesel Treatment
Everyday Diesel Treatment 16oz Bottle: Boost Power & Performance with EVERY Fill-UpEDT Treatment:1 oz. treats 25 gallons of diesel fuel.16 oz. bottle treats 400 gallons of diesel fuel.
Add EDT at every fuel fill up to:
- Boost cetane up to 7 points
- Improve power and performance
- Increase fuel economy
- Stabilize fuel
- Add lubricity
- Prevent rust and corrosion
- Clean engine parts
- Disperse moisture
- Neutralize acid
One treatment of EDT with each fill up will keep your diesel powering down the road. This concentrated cetane improver tremendously upgrades power and performance in all diesel equipment, increasing fuel and maintenance economy. The stability of fuels will be greatly increased and diesel engines will be kept in a much cleaner, more maintenance-free condition.
EDT is recommended for ALL DIESEL ENGINES because it is completely ashless and has no adverse effects on engine components. This diesel fuel additive complies with the federal low sulfur content requirements for use in diesel motor vehicles and non-road engines.
EDT can also be used in furnace fuel oil for more efficient fuel utilization and a more trouble-free furnace operation without producing any harmful emissions.
Recommended for ALL diesel engines.Fuel treated with EDT is a PREMIUM diesel fuel. The cetane improver in EDT consists of special nitrates which are pro-oxidants and which speed up the oxidative process of fuels during combustion, giving more power and improved mileage. EDT provides significantly increased ignition efficiency with all diesel fuels. In addition, EDT prevents gum and sludge formation. Corrosion is prevented by an inhibitor which produces a protective non-deposit-forming film on metal surfaces in the fuel system and which neutralizes corrosive acids formed during combustion. An important component of EDT is a special emulsifier which disperses condensed moisture. Condensed water in fuels is a major cause of rust, icing in cold weather and the growth of microorganisms in warm weather. Operation of diesel engines is noticeably improved when corrosion and growth of bacteria are prevented. EDT contains an exclusive polar lubricity additive to prevent wear without altering fuel viscosity.
- GM Duramax - GM Diesel 6.5L 92-01 - Additives
- GM Duramax - GM Duramax 6.6L 01-04 LB7 - Additives
- GM Duramax - GM Duramax 6.6L 04.5-05 LLY - Additives
- GM Duramax - GM Duramax 6.6L 06-07 LBZ - Additives
- GM Duramax - GM Duramax 6.6L 07.5-10 LMM - Additives
- GM Duramax - GM Duramax 6.6L 11-16 LML - Additives
- Ford Powerstroke - Ford 7.3L Powerstroke 94-97 - Additives
- Ford Powerstroke - Ford 7.3L Powerstroke 99-03 - Additives
- Ford Powerstroke - Ford 6.0L Powerstroke 03-07 - Additives
- Ford Powerstroke - Ford 6.4L Powerstroke 08-10 - Additives
- Ford Powerstroke - Ford 6.7L Powerstroke 11-16 - Additives
- Dodge Cummins - Dodge 5.9L Cummins 89-93 - Additives
- Dodge Cummins - Dodge 5.9L Cummins 94-02 - Additives
- Dodge Cummins - Dodge 5.9L Cummins 03-04 - Additives
- Dodge Cummins - Dodge 5.9L Cummins 04.5-07 - Additives
- Dodge Cummins - Dodge 6.7L Cummins 07.5-20 - Additives
- Fuel & Oil Additives
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.